Each shareholder shall be entitled to inquire and submit complaints and suggestions via the following means:
1. Direct attendance to the Company.
2. Contact via phone on direct line (+962 6 5777 555).
3. Fax: (+962 6 5777 550).
4. The Email address for complaints and suggestions is (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Shareholders shall be entitled to submit any suggestion to include certain topics on the agenda of the Ordinary General Assembly meeting before the end of January of each year, to enable the Company’s Board of Directors to study such suggestions and take the appropriate decision thereon.
6. Shareholders holding at least 5% of the company’s subscribed shares shall be entitled to add items on the agenda of the company’s Ordinary General Assembly meeting prior to sending it in final form to the shareholders. If the shareholder does not respond to the official letter sent to him/her within the specified period (five business days), it shall be deemed that the shareholder has no items to add.
7. The Board of Directors will be provided with all the shareholders' suggestions and/or complaints to take the appropriate decision thereon.
8. The suggestions and complaints received by the Company shall be treated with utmost confidentiality and transparency.
This mechanism shall be deemed an integral part of the mechanism of organizing the General Assembly meetings approved by the Company.