Knowing the unique needs of each individual, we at First Insurance Company devised First Home+, an insurance coverage plan built on our First Home plan.
With First Home+, you start with an extended basic cover, also with the flexibility to add suitable extra options to make the cover just right for you and at the right price too.
What is The Basic Cover?
Coverage of the following basic risks:
- Storm, Tempest, and Flood
- Impact by Road Vehicles
- Falling of Aircrafts
- Bursting of Water Pipes
- Overflowing of Water Tanks
- Burglary (by forcible means)
- Subsidence, Landslide, and Ground Heave
- Accidental damage: damage that occurs suddenly as a result of an unexpected and non-deliberate external action (excluding mechanical, electronic, or electrical breakdown, defaults or derangements).
How much does the basic cover cost?
800 Fils for every thousand dinars from the total sum insured.
What extra options are available?
You can add on the basic cover by selecting one or all of the following extensions:
- Third Party Liability Extension: to cover legal liability in case of property damage and / or bodily injury to third parties (limited to 25% of Total Sum Insured).
- Personal Accidents Extension: for you, and your family to cover bodily injury and / or death resulting from a covered risk (limited to JOD10,000 per person).
- Loss of Rent Extension: to cover the cost of renting a house in case current property becomes uninhabitable (limited to JOD500 per month and JOD5,000 per year).
- Jewellery Coverage: provided jewellery is kept in a strong safe fixed at the property (limited to 25% of contents Sum Insured).
Do you bear any amount in case of a loss?
In case of covered loss due to the occurrence of a natural risk you will bear, for each and every loss, an amount equal to 1% of the Total Sum Insured (minimum JOD500) , but in case of other losses you will bear only JOD250, for each and every loss.